Friday, October 29, 2010

Little and Big


Drive Thru's - They are Fantastic.  But do you ever feel like they Love to play little practical jokes on unsuspecting drive through patrons???  And I don't mean like doing anything gross....(I really HOPE that does not happen)  I mean, like this for instance:

Today my friends Kiersten and Claudia and I went to a local Wendy's® fast food chain.  I love Wendy's® food.  Not so hot on their "new sea-salt fries", but in general... I think Wendy's® has really tasty food.  Love the #7 Chicken Filet Sandwich... and when in season, I really enjoy their Fish sandwich...(did you know fish had a season?... LOL)

Anyway... back to today.  As we do very often, we ordered our food and took it back to our office to eat.  Kiersten ordered a chicken sandwich, Claudia ordered a burger, and I ordered the $0.99 baked potato.  Here is where it got funny.  We sat down at our little table and were just talking away when Kiersten opened her sandwich up to add some salt and pepper... and what did she see.... this Itty Bitty Little Tomato glued to the top of her bun with a huge glob of mayonnaise. Really?.. Really?


Chicken Sandwich with small lettuce and tiny tomato

Ha ha... I know.. what is so funny about that, you ask?  Well, then Claudia opened up her burger. Okay, right about now is when I started hysterically laughing!!  Really! As she unwrapped the paper surrounding her sandwich, out popped a Gynormous Lettuce Leaf!  It was so freaking big that you could not even see what kind of sandwich was hiding underneath there!   So we went from one extreme to the other here in one drive thru experience!!! 

burger with Giant lettuce

Oh... and for the record... my $.99 sour cream & chive baked potato was Fantastic!  LOL  Really, it was probably the best one I have ever had from there.

OMG.... Really? Really?    Hope you enjoyed this as much as we did!!   Until Next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment